I couldn't live without..
- (First things first) Travel - at the moment I am crazy in love with Sri Lanka. Been there 3 times already, planing my next trip in few months again (And yes, I do wanna see all the world, but as I live in Dubai at the moment.SL is super close and super cheap just to visit for long weekend.
- Coffee- Nespresso coffee machine is my bestie, so I would take it everywhere with me if they could make one like little hand bag (business plan;).
- Sports- Everything between yoga and figure skating, literally. But running is my ultimate favourite, its my stress reliever, my meditation, my time with myself.
- Music- Oh Man Music. It means a lot.. Jazz - for soul warming; Rock - to keep heart beating; Hip Hop - for crazy dancing till the sunrise; Classic-for memories..great childhood memories (I will tell you more about these memories later on)
- Books- Read people Read! Books are good for ya! Osho is my latest obsession.
- Foods- I am healthy eater (yes, I said that out loud) Please don't show me pork. I call myself 20%pescaterian and 80% vegetarian, but please keep me away from sushi, fellas!
- Smell- Everything dark and woody, oriental and spicy, heavy and cold.(Fav at the moment Bvlgari Man Black Orient)
- Sea, Sun, Sand- Yes, I know such a cliché, but I love living next to the sea, I love seeing the sea through the window every day, I love the feeling that I can go for a run bier-foot any time. I love all water activities- surfing, fishin, sailing, snorkeling..
- Wine- (Yap, one of the guilty pleasures) To be very honest, I drink wine since my teanage years. While all the friends use to drink cocktails and liqueurs I used to sit with the glass of red instead(like proper boho:) Red- Shiraz, White- Sauvignon Blanc.
- Art- All credits to my cousin who introduced me in to the modern art world. Yahoo Kusama, Rothko, Gustav Klimt, Vilmantas Marcinkevicius, Vincent van Gogh.
- People- I love meeting new people, make new friendships, get inspirations, creative.. and I cherish friendships I alrwady have.
- Learning- Learn something new every day, you will never get bored. Promise!
- Night- the time then you can see starts.. Magic.
- Country side- That's where I feel free. That's where I spend most memorable time in my childhood. That's where I can walk all day long not knowing where I will end up.
was the same
always the dream
was freedom.
P.S. Also peanut butter, ballet, champagne, Bukowski, tropical rain, the smell of fresh linen, black color and you.

No comments:
Post a Comment